Nothing much

I just feel like posting something, so here it is.

Since i'm lacking in designing & drawing skills, the drawing below might be awful, but hey at least i tried to convey my idea through it. I was thinking that it would be convenient if there is a long dress with detachable cape. We can don any hijab (even the short ones) with this detachable cape while still covering our chest. Since it is detachable, we can also wear it with other clothes. Then we can wear it to perform solah. This can also be a good idea for nursing mommies to cover their chest while feeding their baby. I imagine the fabric is  not transparent but breezy & falls nicely on our upper body. ( Is there's such a thing? LOL)
*For your eyes only*


P/S: I Love You.
haha kidding.

** P/S I Love You is a novel by Cecilia Ahern that i recently read.
I've been busy with my daily routines & research for my class project, so I rarely check out this blog.


0 comments: