As they said, "Aim for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars".
Instead, i got hurt along the way.
Sometimes I feel frustrated with myself.
When I can't keep up with other's speed/ability.
I know that everyone's ability is not the same.
It is hateful when you know you can do solve the problem, but you need your own time to really think & implement the solution.
It is hateful when you do things quite slow compared to others.
It is hateful when your answer is different from others.
And it is most hateful to not be confident with your answer & even with yourself.
Honestly I feel timid. This is out of my comfort zone. I feel like I am not me. And suddenly i turn out to be a very shy and silent person.
And until now, I forgot how to properly talk to other people. I even forgot how to properly speak English. And even Malay.. I feel like all the words spoken by me here are not in proper sentence. I found it hard to convey things on my mind.
I come here & I lost all my confidence. Not sure how to regain that back.
Have you ever feel this way?
**Updated: I will not give up! I don't know what came into me last time, but this time I'll not give in. (^__^)
Astaghfirullah al azim... Astaghfirullah al azim... Astaghfirullah al azim... Astaghfirullah al azim...




0 comments:
Post a Comment