WIHLT

Alhamdulillah done with project evaluation (with some bugs :P - found during evaluation session, but its okay since this our very first project at Infosys UMP). Should thank our group's PM too for being patient with my slow work progress. Will do better for the next project (next week) InsyaAllah. :)



& finally I can sleep/rest for a while. Been lack of sleep since last 3 days. But we still got hands-on test at 3pm. Btw I heard a rumor that someone passed out at Infosys UTHM due to lack of sleep (not sleeping for 2 days to complete the assigned project). I hope that person will get well soon. Anyway Alhamdulillah such case does not happen here, yet. 

Hopefully all will be well ...

p/s: Until now, I still cannot find time to fix my PSM II project. *sigh*

Updated: The hands-on test has been called off. Reason : unknown but it means a lot to us (of course everyone was super glad that the test has been called off). 

0 comments: