:)
Thank you Allah for teaching and guiding me through all these years. I have learnt lots of things during these years, and hopefully I'll learn much more in future. It took me years to realize that how immature i was in the past. haha. never mind. XD But still I haven't reach that level of maturity for my age, yet. At least today I'm better than tomorrow, and InsyaAllah I'll strive to be a better person tomorrow. Aiyoo what's up with this skema rants again?.
Currently I'm in Pahang (due to joining Infosys Campus Connect for about 2 months). Just finished my sixth semester last few weeks ago. Alhamdulillah I passed (but with some decrements in GPA, but i still feel grateful and happy). But still God knows how regretful I am because I did not work hard in the first 3 semesters. Haha. At least I found myself in the end. Alhamdulillah. Next I'll be doing testing process for my FYP and completing my thesis and then I'll go for Industrial Training.
See you soon. May Allah grant us with barakah and good health.




0 comments:
Post a Comment